Miscellaneous


This is the title frame for the movie. I of course love the typography here, but in addition to that, I have read the book and wrote a paper comparing the movie to the book. It's funny that I wrote it in high school, and then appropriated it for a college class. I got a better grade on the college paper than the high school one! I guess my 12th grade English teacher was a tough customer.

So regarding the type: I always want to try to use this sort of thing at work, but I never really have the right audience - and then when I do, it's deemed too "illegible."



My dad has a Mini exactly like this - same color, same flag on the roof. The only thing different is the nameplate and the license plate. Also, that's not my dad modeling it shirtless. It was the "limo" for our wedding.

No comments:

 
Pin It