Miscellaneous

 

Maison Martin Margiela Plexi/Suede shoes




A Taste of Honey. They are a disco band. Not only are the girls totally hot and glamorous, I love their honeycomb motif and their super sexy band logo. They sing that song "Boogie Oogie Oogie."




Jeff Daniels and Melanie Griffith in Something Wild.
This film was directed by Jonathan Demme, who also directed the Talking Heads' live concert movie Stop Making Sense. I guess he and David Byrne were buddies because David Byrne contributed one of the earliest songs from his Latin music phase to the soundtrack.

Unrelated to that tidbit, I have an affinity for Melanie Griffith. I think she's cute and funny, and I really loved her in John Waters' Cecil B. Demented. (Although, now that I am thinking about it, I pretty much love all actors in John Waters roles, so maybe it's HIM!!)



No comments:

 
Pin It